Dancing with Parkinson’s Online
JOIN THE DANCING WITH PARKINSON’S TEAM TO DANCE TOGETHER ONLINE AND FIND CONNECTION WITHIN ISOLATION
DANIELLE TEALE DANCE IS PLEASED TO OFFER A DANCING WITH PARKINSON’S WEEKLY PROGRAMME ONLINE FROM MONDAY 6 JULY
Danielle Teale and Jaka Skapin will collaborate to bring a special programme of weekly sessions for people with Parkinson’s online via Zoom. Starting Monday 6th July we will be offering two classes:
Mindful Monday Mornings, 10am
This class will be a gentle and mindful way to connect with your body, to feel more awakened in the morning, to stretch and mobilise the body, and gain a sense of fluidity and flow for the week ahead. The classes are based around live music and improvisation. All dancers will be encouraged to take part at their own pace.
Groovy Wednesday Lunchtimes, 2pm
This class will give you a mid-week boost, providing energy and fun, increasing endorphins and shifting your mindset to a positive outlook for the rest of the week ahead. The classes will encourage rhythmic and energised movement with live music and group connection. All dancers are recommended to take part at their own pace.
What you need to know:
• Classes will take place every Monday at 10am and Wednesday at 2pm for 8 weeks, beginning 6th July.
• Classes will be offered to those who have danced with us before, or those who have never danced before – you do not need any experience to enjoy these sessions.
• The classes will be offered via Zoom, there is a free downloadable version of Zoom available online and this is all you will need for these classes. On registration, you will be sent a link to join the class of your choice in advance of the day.
• By taking part in these classes you accept that you do so at your own risk and that Danielle Teale Dance and Dancing with Parkinson’s assumes no responsibility for ensuring your personal health and safety within your own home.
• These classes will be charged at £5 per session. This can be paid as you go, or upfront in a one off charge for the term. You will be sent a PayPal link on registration in order to make your payment.
If you have any questions about whether the classes are right for you or anything else you would like to know, please do contact Danielle directly to find out more or to register your interest / a place on one of the classes.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org