Dancing with Parkinson’s ONLINE with Danielle Teale Dance
JOIN THE DANCING WITH PARKINSON’S TEAM TO DANCE TOGETHER ONLINE AND FIND CONNECTION WITHIN ISOLATION
Join Danielle in a fun and uplifting online class with live music provided by Jaka Skapin.
In the lead up to the festive period why not take the time to connect with others online (via Zoom) and join in an activity that will lift spirits and help you feel comfortable at home and connected to others in this time of isolation. Classes are open to anyone, you do not have to have any prior experience of dancing.
What you need to know:
• Classes will take place every Monday (for 5 weeks) at 1.45pm.
• Classes will be offered to those who have danced with us before, or those who have never danced before – you do not need any experience to enjoy these sessions.
• The classes will be hosted via Zoom, there is a free downloadable version of Zoom available online and this is all you will need for these classes. On registration, you will be sent a link to join the class of your choice in advance of the day.
• By taking part in these classes you accept that you do so at your own risk and that Danielle Teale Dance and Dancing with Parkinson’s assumes no responsibility for ensuring your personal health and safety within your own home.
• These classes will be charged at £7 per session. This can be paid as you go, or upfront in a one off charge for the term. You will be sent a PayPal link on registration in order to make your payment. If you cannot make this payment please register anyway and an alternative arrangement can be discussed.
If you have any questions about whether the classes are right for you or anything else you would like to know, please do contact Danielle directly to find out more or to register your interest / a place on one of the classes.
To register, please email email@example.com / click on the booking link provided.